|Current List 205||A|
- THE VILLANUEVA COLLECTION OF ORIENTAL POTTERY
Aczel, Amir D:
- THE JESUIT & THE SKULL
Addis, J. M:
- UNDERGLAZE RED DISCOVERED IN THE PHILIPPINES
- THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON
- ANCIENT CHINESE POTTERY
Almqvist, Kurt ed:
- THE SAMPANS FROM CANTON
Ambary, Hasan Muarif ed:
- EXCAVATION REPORT AT PASAR IKAN, JAKARTA
ANYANG WENWU JINGHUA
Gems of Anyang's Cultural Relics ๅฎ้ฝๆ็ฉ็ฒพ่ฏ.
Arce, Dr. Jose; drawings by Schiff:
- DE BUENOS AIRES A SHANGHAI
Freer Gallery of Art:
- ARS ORIENTALIS VOLUME 8
- ARS ORIENTALIS VOLUME 9
- ARS ORIENTALIS VOLUME 10
- AN INTRODUCTION TO THE STUDY OF CHINESE SCULPTURE
Asia-Pacific Exposition Fukuoka '89:
- ROADS TO KYUSHU COMMUNICATION IN KYUSHU
Long Guangxi: ZHONGGUO SHI SHI ZAOXING YISHU. (The Forms and Shapes of Chinese Stone Lions). ไธญๅ็ณ็ ้ ๅ่่ก ใ ้พๅปฃ็ ่. Beijing, 2003. vi, 245 pp. B/w illustrations throughout. 23x22 cm. Boards.
A large number of Chinese stone lions, familiar to all who have visited China, are here illustrated in black-and-white. Lions are shown dating from early times, but the majority are Ming and Qing dynasty and are shown in many forms and poses. In Chinese.
Item 547 in List 205.
URL for this record: hanshan.com/?l/LONZS1.HTM
Record produced by Hanshan Tang Books, www.hanshan.com.