|Current List 205||A|
- THE VILLANUEVA COLLECTION OF ORIENTAL POTTERY
Aczel, Amir D:
- THE JESUIT & THE SKULL
Addis, J. M:
- UNDERGLAZE RED DISCOVERED IN THE PHILIPPINES
- THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON
- ANCIENT CHINESE POTTERY
Almqvist, Kurt ed:
- THE SAMPANS FROM CANTON
Ambary, Hasan Muarif ed:
- EXCAVATION REPORT AT PASAR IKAN, JAKARTA
ANYANG WENWU JINGHUA
Gems of Anyang's Cultural Relics å®é½æç©ç²¾è¯.
Arce, Dr. Jose; drawings by Schiff:
- DE BUENOS AIRES A SHANGHAI
Freer Gallery of Art:
- ARS ORIENTALIS VOLUME 8
- ARS ORIENTALIS VOLUME 9
- ARS ORIENTALIS VOLUME 10
- AN INTRODUCTION TO THE STUDY OF CHINESE SCULPTURE
Asia-Pacific Exposition Fukuoka '89:
- ROADS TO KYUSHU COMMUNICATION IN KYUSHU
Liao Qingyu: CHONGQING GELESHAN PEIDU YIZHI. The Construction of War-Time Capital on the Gele Mountain, Chongqing. éæ ¶å¥æ¨å±±éªé½éºå ã å»æ ¶æ¸ è. Chengdu, 2005. 161 pp. Colour photographs throughout. 25x17 cm. Wrappers.
A survey of the 20th century architecture located in the Gele Mountain district of Chongqing in China's Sichuan province. Many buildings (primarily residential) were built here when the Guomindang moved deep into the interior of China in the face of the Japanese invasion. Illustrated throughout. Dual texts in Chinese and English.
Item 279 in List 205.
URL for this record: hanshan.com/?l/LIACG2.HTM
Record produced by Hanshan Tang Books, www.hanshan.com.