|Current List 205||A|
- THE VILLANUEVA COLLECTION OF ORIENTAL POTTERY
Aczel, Amir D:
- THE JESUIT & THE SKULL
Addis, J. M:
- UNDERGLAZE RED DISCOVERED IN THE PHILIPPINES
- THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON
- ANCIENT CHINESE POTTERY
Almqvist, Kurt ed:
- THE SAMPANS FROM CANTON
Ambary, Hasan Muarif ed:
- EXCAVATION REPORT AT PASAR IKAN, JAKARTA
ANYANG WENWU JINGHUA
Gems of Anyang's Cultural Relics å®é½æç©ç²¾è¯.
Arce, Dr. Jose; drawings by Schiff:
- DE BUENOS AIRES A SHANGHAI
Freer Gallery of Art:
- ARS ORIENTALIS VOLUME 8
- ARS ORIENTALIS VOLUME 9
- ARS ORIENTALIS VOLUME 10
- AN INTRODUCTION TO THE STUDY OF CHINESE SCULPTURE
Asia-Pacific Exposition Fukuoka '89:
- ROADS TO KYUSHU COMMUNICATION IN KYUSHU
He Xiaodao: JIANGNAN MING QING JIANZHU MUDIAO. (Ming and Qing Dynasty Carving from the Jiangnan Region). æ±åææ¸ å»ºçæ¨é ã ä½æé è. Hangzhou, 2005. 683 pp. Colour plates (many full page) throughout. 2 vols. 29x21 cm. Wrappers.
Large and copiously illustrated two-volume work showing hundreds of varied examples of intricate wood carving on buildings dating from the Ming and (predominantly) late Qing Qing dynasty located in southern China. Primarily carving found on domestic architecture. In Chinese.
Subjects: Carvings Architecture
Item 249 in List 205.
URL for this record: hanshan.com/?h/HE0JM3.HTM
Record produced by Hanshan Tang Books, www.hanshan.com.