|Current List 205||A|
- THE VILLANUEVA COLLECTION OF ORIENTAL POTTERY
Aczel, Amir D:
- THE JESUIT & THE SKULL
Addis, J. M:
- UNDERGLAZE RED DISCOVERED IN THE PHILIPPINES
- THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON
- ANCIENT CHINESE POTTERY
Almqvist, Kurt ed:
- THE SAMPANS FROM CANTON
Ambary, Hasan Muarif ed:
- EXCAVATION REPORT AT PASAR IKAN, JAKARTA
ANYANG WENWU JINGHUA
Gems of Anyang's Cultural Relics ๅฎ้ฝๆ็ฉ็ฒพ่ฏ.
Arce, Dr. Jose; drawings by Schiff:
- DE BUENOS AIRES A SHANGHAI
Freer Gallery of Art:
- ARS ORIENTALIS VOLUME 8
- ARS ORIENTALIS VOLUME 9
- ARS ORIENTALIS VOLUME 10
- AN INTRODUCTION TO THE STUDY OF CHINESE SCULPTURE
Asia-Pacific Exposition Fukuoka '89:
- ROADS TO KYUSHU COMMUNICATION IN KYUSHU
Fu Gongyue: BEIJING LAO CHENGMEN. The Old City Gates of Beijing. ๅไบฌ่ๅ้ ใ ๅ ๅ ฌ้ ่. Beijing, 2002. 124 pp. B/w photographs throughout. 25x26 cm. Paper.
A good, indeed fascinating, photographic record of these marvellous and tragic structures. The photographs are taken from various sources from the 1900s to the 1960s, including Siren's: Walls and Gates of Peking and the author's own archives. Introduction to each chapter and all captions in English, Chinese and Japanese. Main text in Chinese.
Subjects: Architecture Beijing
Item 229 in List 205.
URL for this record: hanshan.com/?f/FU0BL1.HTM
Record produced by Hanshan Tang Books, www.hanshan.com.